Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Home sweet home

Well I am FINELY all unpacked and moved back into my parent's house.  While the adjustment is very interesting, I am slowly starting to get used to it.  Making dinner with mom and going on walks has been great.  While my dad is gone on vacation, it is great to catch up with mom and spend time catching up!  It is MUCH different living in my parent's basement again, but I think with time, I will be fine.  With a job, I will hopefully have my own place by the end of summer!

I had a huge interview last Wednesday for my dream job as an Admissions Counselor.  I am terrible at being patient but they said I should hear something some time this week when things have all been processed through the right people.  I can't stop checking my phone, even though I know for a fact it didn't ring. :)  

While a 3 hour interview process was stressful and exciting, I felt really great about it all!  The questions helped me to share my experience but also show my passion for higher ed.  I hope that they saw how much I care about it and hopefully soon I will have good news to share.  If not, I guess I will start fresh again and see what happens!

Other than reading, unpacking, and get acquainted with Holmen again, life is pretty mellow.  Nothing too exciting happening and I am okay with it. :) 

These two beautiful girls make being home MUCH better. :)

Enjoy every moment.
MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment