Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Reading Spree!

Interesting what things you can find when you have the time to seek them out.  This article is addressed as a guide for men, but I think it can be a guide for anyone. :) 

I know I will never make all the money in the world, but that doesn't matter to me.  I want a job that makes me happy and one that helps other people.  I only hope this job search leads me to something that fulfills both those things.  I am terrible at being patient.  I hate waiting for things, no matter how great they are.  But in order to ever get something worthwhile, I guess I have to wait for it to happen.  

"Money buys happiness only when it is spent on experiences and earned without 
costing too much time. This is why I find it less useful to define wealth in terms 
of money, and define it instead in terms of the quality of life experiences. 
Wealth is having the freedom to maximize one’s life experiences."

I LOVE THIS ARTICLE.  
http://postmasculine.com/wealth
Ready to make that big jump..... Wherever it may be.

Enjoy every moment.
And be patient. :)

MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment